Lets donate for needy students
Don't have an account?
Register or donate as a guest »
- If you are not entirely satisfied by the service provided you can claim all your money back even till the last day of your first year. We believe the service and features you will get at this price will never be matched anywhere else and we are very sure you would not want to ask for your money back. J
- Since we are offering tutoring by tutors from all over the world so this tutoring facility can be used any time of the day or night 24/7 provided tutors are available.
- The 100-hour buckets you purchase today can only be used by the student whose data you will provide on the first day of use.
- This promotional subscription is only valid for students studying the Canadian or American curriculum and will expire if the student is no more living in North America.
- 100 hours are given for one full year from date of launch. A maximum of 20 hours can be used in any one month and every month 10 hours will expire if not used.
- Each 100 hour bucket can only be used by one student for his or her grade. Buckets can neither be split between students nor can they be used for another grade.
- The system is equipped with voice recognition software making subscription difficult for use by more than one person.
- Before launch of service all subscribers will be invited to enter relevant details of the student so that the program can generate the list of best matching tutors for his or her grade.
- All subscribers through this promotion will have phone, email and chat support and also enjoy all features of the Unlimited Tutoring Plan.
- More subjects and grades will be added soon after launch. Current Promotion Subscribers will only be able to use these promotional buckets for other subjects as well.
- Most sessions will be recorded for improving quality and learning experience.
- Math Helpline reserves the right to cancel any subscription if it violates the terms or the continued use by the subscriber of the services may damage the stability of the system or disrupt the availability of the services to other subscribers. In case any subscription is required to be cancelled by no fault of the subscriber then Math Helpline will make prorated return payments to the subscriber for the remaining time.
- Other languages will be added soon after launch. Students who do not speak English should not purchase buckets until the languages are made available on the website.
- No warranty on service availability due to unforeseen circumstances such as equipment breakdowns, power shutdowns, act of God, etc.
- For all queries regarding subscription please send an email to support@MathHelpline.ca. Limited support is also available through our toll free number 1-844-822-5536.